● Ke CC, Hsieh YJ, Cheng CY, Liu RS. Imaging and tracking of stem cells in the treatment of acute radiation injury. SNMMI 2016 Annual Meeting. San Diego, California.
● Cheng CY, Ma KH, Lu Sw, Shiue CY. Evaluating neuroprotective effects of Radix Scutellaria in depression-like rat model using 4-[18F]-ADAM/animal PET. The 29th Annual EANM Congress. Barcelona, Spain, 2016.
● Chiu CH, Li IH, Weng SJ, Huang YS, Wu SC, Chou TK, Huang WS, Liao MH, Shiue CY, Cheng CY*, Ma KH. PET imaging of serotonin transporters with 4-[18F]-ADAM in a Parkinsonian rat model with porcine neural xenografts. Cell Transplant 2016; 25(2): 301-311.
● Tsai CJ, Cheng CY*, Shen DH, Kuo SJ, Wang LY, Lee CH, Wang JJ, Chang MC, Huang WS. Tc-99m imaging in thyroidectomized differentiated thyroid cancer patients immediately before I-131 treatment. Nuclear Medicine Communications 2016 Feb; 37(2): 182-187.
● Shih JH, Ma KH, Chen CF, Cheng CY, Pao LH, Weng SJ, Huang YS, Shiue CY, Yeh MK, Li IH. Evaluation of brain SERT occupancy by resveratrol against MDMA-induced neurobiological and behavioral changes in rats: A 4-[18F]-ADAM/small-animal PET study. European Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 Jan; 26(1):92-104.
● Cheng CY*, Chou TK, Shiue CY. Fully automated one-pot two-step synthesis of 4-[18F]-ADAM, a potent serotonin transporter imaging agent. Applied Radiation and Isotopes 2016 Apr; 110: 8-15.
● Yen CH, Shih MC, Cheng CY, Ma KH, Lu RB, Huang SY. Incongruent reduction of dopamine transporter availability in different subgroups of alcohol dependence. Medicine (Baltimore) 2016 Aug; 95 (33): e4048. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000004048.
● Ma KH, Liu TT, Weng SJ, Chen FF, Hung YS, Chueh SH, Liao MH, Chang KW, Sung CC, Hsu TH, Huang WS, Cheng CY*. Effects of dextromethorphan on MDMA-induced serotonergic aberration in the brains of non-human primates using [123I]-ADAM/SPECT. Scientific Reports 2016 Dec 12. DOI: 10.1038/srep38695.
● Chen YF, Shen HY, Hou CH, Cheng CY, Shih ML, Lin KH. Recurrent Metastatic Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma in a Patient with Graves’ Disease that Manifested after Lobectomy for Thyroid Cancer: Case Report. Annals of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2016; 29: 96-103.
● Chen YF, Shen HY, Tzen NC, Hou CH, Hsu YC, Cheng CY. Visualization of Ectopic Ureteral FDG Retention in an Incidental Case of Duplex Renal Collecting System. Annals of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2016; 29: 153-157.
● Huang YY, Hung MC, Lin LF, Su SM, Cheng CY*. The Utilization of Nuclear Medicine Studies and the Dilemma in Taiwan: A Brief Report. Annals of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 2016 Dec; 29 (4): 166-178.
● Shih JH, Ma KH, Chen CF, Cheng CY, Pao LH, Weng SJ, Huang YS, Shiue CY, Yeh MK, Li IH. Evaluation of brain SERT occupancy by resveratrol against MDMA-induced neurobiological and behavioral changes in rats: A 4-[¹⁸F]-ADAM/small-animal PET study. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016, 26(1), 92–104.
● Cheng CY, Y. Jhao, T. Chou, S. Weng, Y. Huang, R. Yen, C. Shiue, K. Ma. Evaluating the allograft effects of Sertoli cells and embryonic VM tissues in a Parkinsonian rat model using [18F]FE-PE2I/animal-PET. SNMMI 2017 Annual Meeting. Denver, Colorado.
● Cheng CY, Ma KH, Ho TY, Weng SJ, Chou TK, Shiue CY. Evaluating the status of serotonin transporters in the LPS-induced rat model using 4-[18F]-ADAM/PET. The 29th Annual EANM Congress. Vienna, Austria, 2017.
● Weng SJ, Li IH, Huang YS, Chueh SH, Chou TK, Huang SY, Shiue CY, Cheng CY*, Ma KH. KA-bridged transplantation of mesencephalic tissue and olfactory ensheathing cells in a Parkinsonian rat model. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine. 2017 Jul; 11 (7): 2024-2033.
● Cheng CY, Chen JT, Chou TK, Lin LF, Ma KH. The Synthesis and Evaluation of [18F]FEONM as a Novel Tau Protein Imaging Agent in the STZ-induced Alzheimer’s disease-like model. The 12th World Congress of WFNM, 2018.
● Lin CS, Tsai SH, Chang YW, Wang WM, Cheng CY. The effects of team-based learning in teaching electrocardiography to Asia medical students. WFME 2019, Seoul, Korea. (Best paper award)
● Cheng CY, Chou T-K, Jhao Y-T, Shiue C-Y, Ma K-H. Automated Synthesis and Evaluation of F-18 FEONM as a Tau Protein Imaging Agent in a tauopathy mouse model. SNMMI 2019 Annual Meeting. Anaheim, CA.
● Weng SJ, Chen CF, Huang YS, Chiu CH, Wu WC, Lin CY, Chueh SH, Cheng CY*, Ma KH. Olfactory ensheathing cells improve the survival of porcine neural xenografts in a Parkinsonian rat model. Xenotransplantation. 2019; 00:e12569. https://doi.org/10.1111/xen.12569
● Jhao YT, Chiu CH, Chen C.F.F, Chou TK, Lin YW, Ju YT, Wu SC, Yan RF, Shiue, CY, Chueh SH, Halldin C, Cheng CY*, Ma KH. The Effect of Sertoli Cells on Xenotransplantation and Allotransplantation of Ventral Mesencephalic Tissue in a Rat Model of Parkinson’s Disease. Cells 2019, 8, 1420.
● Liu CT, Kao LT, Shih JH, Chien WC, Chiu CH, Ma KH, Huang YS, Cheng CY, Shiue C Y, Li I H . The effect of dextromethorphan use in Parkinson's disease: A 6-hydroxydopamine rat model and population-based study. European journal of pharmacology 2019, 862, 172639.
● CT Hung, JS Liu, CY Cheng, CH Chung, CP Chiang, WC Chien, WM Wang. Increased risk of bullous pemphigoid in dipeptidyl peptidase 4 inhibitors: A nationwide, population-based, cohort study in Taiwan. J Dermatology 2020; 47: 245–250.
● Tsai YD, Tsai SH, Chen SJ, Chen YC, Wang JC, Hsu CC, Chen YH, Yang TC, Li CW, CY Cheng CY*. Pilot study of a longitudinal integrated disaster and military medicine education program for undergraduate medical students. Medicine 2020; 99 : 20: 1~6.
● Pan HH, Chen HH, Lee YF, Lin WY, Liou JT, Lin WS, Cheng SM, Cha TL Lin SH, Lin CS, Cheng CY*. A debate forum curriculum to cultivate critical thinking skills to medical students BMC medical education. J Med Education 2020; 24: 150-163.
● Liao CY, Chung CH, Lu KC, Cheng CY, Yang SS, Chien WC, Wu CC. Taking Sleeping Pills and the Risk of Chronic Kidney Disease: A Nationwide Population-Based Retrospective Cohort Study. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021; 11, 524113.
● Kao CH, Chung CH, Chien WC, Shen DH, Lin LF, Chiu CH, Cheng CY, Sun CA, Chang PY. Radioactive Iodine Treatment and the Risk of Long-Term Cardiovascular Morbidity and Mortality in Thyroid Cancer Patients: A Nationwide Cohort Study. Journal of clinical medicine 2021, 10(17), 4032.