2015 publication 以第一作者英文字母順序排列
1. Chang CC, Fang WH, Chang HA, *Huang SY. Functional Ser205Leu polymorphism of the nerve growth factor receptor (NGFR) gene is associated with vagal autonomic dysregulation in humans. Scientific reports. 2015 Jul 20. (2014SCI/IF: 5.578).
2. Chang HA, *Chang CC, Terry Kuo BJ, *Huang SY. Distinguishing bipolar II depression from unipolar major depressive disorder: differences in heart rate variability. World Journal of Biological Psychiatry. 2015 Mar 24:1-10. [2013IF: 4.225 Ranking 26/136 =19% (Psychiatry) ]
3. Chang YH, Lee SY, Wang TY, Chen SL, Tzeng NS, Chen PS, Lee IH, Chen KC, Huang SY, Yang YK, Ko HC, Lu RB. Comorbid alcohol dependence disorder may be related to aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) and alcohol dehydrogenase 1B (ADH1B) in bipolar II disorder, but only to ALDH2 in bipolar I disorder, in Han Chinese. Bipolar Disord. 2015 Jun 2. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12313.
4. Chen TY, Chou YC, Tzeng NS, Chang HA, Kuo SC, Pan PY, Yeh YW, Yeh CB, Mao WC. Effects of a selective educational system on fatigue, sleep problems, daytime sleepiness, and depression among senior high school adolescents in Taiwan.Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2015 Mar 19;11:741-50. doi: 10.2147/NDT.S77179.
5. Ho PS, Yeh YW, Huang SY, Liang CS＊. A shift toward T helper 2 responses and an increase in modulators of innate immunity in depressed patients treated with escitalopram. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2015;53:246-255 (2014 SCI/IF: 4.944) 21/140=15%, Psychiatry..
6. Hsu YC, Chou YC, Chang HA, Kao YC, Huang SY, Tzeng NS*. Dilemma of prescribing aripiprazole under the Taiwan health insurance program: a descriptive study. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2015 Jan 27;11:225-32. doi: 10.2147/NDT.S75609.
7. Huang CC, Lu RB, Yen CH, Yeh YW, Chou HW, Kuo SC, Chen CY, Chang CC, Chang HA, Ho PS, Liang CS, Cheng S, Shih MC Huang SY＊. Dopamine transporter gene may be associated with bipolar disorder and its personality traits. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2015;265(4):281-290. (2014 SCI/IF: 3.525) 38/140=27%, Psychiatry.
8. Kao LC, Chen LF, Hsu YC, Chuang WC, Chao HL, Chang HA, Kao YC, Chen TY, Tzeng NS*. Escitalopram in treatment of antiandrogen-related mood disturbance in a patient with chronic schizophrenia and adenocarcinoma of the prostate. Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2015 Jul-Aug;37(4):e11-2. doi: 10.1016/j.genhosppsych.2015.03.023.
9. Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Chu CH, Chen SH, Chen PS, Huang SY, Tzeng NS, Wang LJ, Lee IH, Wang TY, Chen KC, Yang YK, Hong JS, Lu RB. A placebo-controlled trial of dextromethorphan as an adjunct in opioid-dependent patients undergoing methadone maintenance treatment. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2015 Feb 25;18(7):pyv008. doi: 10.1093/ijnp/pyv008. PubMed PMID: 25716777.
10. Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Chen PS, Huang SY, Tzeng NS, Wang LJ, Lee IH, Wang TY, Chen KC, Yang YK, Hong JS, Lu RB. Low-dose memantine attenuated methadone dose in opioid-dependent patients: a 12-week double-blind randomized controlled trial. Sci Rep. 2015 May 19;5:10140. doi: 10.1038/srep10140.
11. Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Chen PS, Huang SY, Tzeng NS, Wang CL, Wang LJ, Lee IH, Wang TY, Chen KC, Yang YK, Hong JS, Lu RB. Correlation of plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor and metabolic profiles in drug-naïve patients with bipolar II disorder after a twelve-week pharmacological intervention. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2015 Feb;131(2):120-8. doi: 10.1111/acps.12324.
12. Lien YJ, Kao YC, Liu YP, Chang HA, Tzeng NS, Lu CW, Loh CH. Internalized stigma and stigma resistance among patients with mental illness in Han Chinese population. Psychiatr Q. 2015 Jun;86(2):181-97. doi: 10.1007/s11126-014-9315-5.
13. Lien YJ, Kao YC, Liu YP, Chang HA, Tzeng NS, Lu CW, Lin SJ, Loh CH. Relationships of perceived public stigma of mental illness and psychosis-like experiences in a non-clinical population sample. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2015 Feb;50(2):289-98. doi: 10.1007/s00127-014-0929-6.
14. Liang CS, Ho PS, Yen CH, Yeh YW, Kuo SC, Huang CC, Chen CY, Shih MC, Ma KH, Huang SY＊. Reduced striatal dopamine transporter density associated with working memory deficits in opioid-dependent male subjects: a SPECT study. Addiction Biology 2014. October 30 Online publish doi: 10.1111/adb.12203.(2014 SCI/IF: 5.359) 1/19=5%, Substance Abuse.
15. Tzeng NS, Hsu YH, Ho SY, Kuo YC, Lee HC, Yin YJ, Chen HA, Chen WL, Chu WC, Huang HL. Is schizophrenia associated with an increased risk of chronic kidney disease? A nationwide matched-cohort study. BMJ Open. 2015 Jan 27;5(1):e006777. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2014-006777.
16. Tzeng NS, Lu RB, Yeh HW, Yeh YW, Huang CC, Yen CH, Kuo SC, Chen CY, Chang HA, Ho PS, Cheng S, Shih MC, Huang SY. The dopamine transporter gene may notcontribute to susceptibility and the specific personality traits of amphetamine dependence. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2015 Apr 1;149:100-7. doi:10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2015.01.030.
17. Wang LJ, Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Chen PS, Huang SY, Tzeng NS, Chen KC, Lee IH, Wang TY, Yang YK, Lu RB. A potential interaction between COMT and MTHFR genetic variants in Han Chinese patients with bipolar II disorder. Sci Rep. 2015 Mar 6;5:8813. doi: 10.1038/srep08813.
18. Ho PS, Yeh YW, Huang SY, Liang CS , A shift toward T helper 2 responses and an increase in modulators of innate immunity in depressed patients treated with escitalopram.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2015 Mar;53: 246-55.(2013 Impact factor:5.591; 13/134 on Psychiatry)
19. Yeh TC, Kao LC, Tzeng NS, Terry Kuo BJ, Huang SY, *Chang CC, *Chang HA. Heart rate variability in major depressive disorder and after antidepressant treatment with agomelatine and paroxetine: Findings from the Taiwan Study of Depression and Anxiety (TAISDA).Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, 2015, July 13. [2013 IF:4.025 Ranking 29/136 21% (Psychiatry) 36/256 14% (Pharmacology and pharmacy)]
20. Yeh TC, Yeh CB, Tzeng NS, Mao WC. Adjunctive treatment with melatonin receptor agonists for older delirious patients with the sundowning phenomenon. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2015 Mar;40(2):E25-6. PubMed PMID: 25703643; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4354823.
21. Yeh YW, Chen CJ, Jang FL, Kuo SC, Chen CY, Liang CS, Ho PS, Yen CH, Shyu JF, Wan FJ, Lu RB, Huang SY＊. SLC6A2 variants may predict remission from major depression after venlafaxine treatment in Han Chinese population. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2015;61:33-39. (2014 SCI/IF: 3.957) 28/140=20%, Psychiatry
22. Yeh YW, Ho PS, Chen CY, Kuo SC, Liang CS, Ma KH, Shiue CY, Huang WS, Cheng CY, Wang TY, Lu RB, Huang SY＊. Incongruent reduction of serotonin transporter associated with suicide attempts in patients with major depressive disorder: a positron emission tomography study with 4-[18F]-ADAM. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2015;18(3):1-9. (2014 SCI/IF: 4.009) 27/140=19%, Psychiatry; 29/192=15%, Clinical Neurology.
23. Yeh YW, Ho PS, Chen CY, Kuo SC, Liang CS, Yen CH, Huang CC, Shiue CY, Huang WS, Ma KH, Lu RB, Huang SY＊. Suicidal ideation modulates the reduction in serotonin transporter availability in male military conscripts with major depression: a 4-[18F]-ADAM PET study. The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry. 2015 Jun 12:1-11. [Epub ahead of print] (2014 SCI/IF: 4.183) 26/140=19%, Psychiatry
24. Yeh YW, Kuo SC, Chen CY, Liang CS, Ho PS, Yen CH, Chen TY, Shyu JF, Wan FJ, Lu RB, Huang SY＊. Harm avoidance involved in mediating the association between nerve growth factor (NGF) gene polymorphisms and antidepressant efficacy in patients with major depressive disorder. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2015;183:187-194. (2014 SCI/IF: 3.383) 44/140=31%, Psychiatry
25. Yeh YW, Ho PS, Kuo SC, Chen CY, Liang CS, Yen CH, Huang CC, Ma KH, Shiue CY, Huang WS, Shyu JF, Wan FJ, Lu RB, Huang SY＊. Disproportionate reduction of serotonin transporter may predict the response and adherence to antidepressants in patients with major depressive disorder: a positron emission tomography study with 4-[18F]-ADAM . Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2015;18(7):1-12 (2014 SCI/IF:4.009) 27/140=19%, Psychiatry; 29/192=15%, Clinical Neurology.
26. Yen CH, Yeh YW, Liang CS, Ho PS, Kuo SC, Huang CC, Chen CY, Shih MC, Ma KH, Peng GS, Ru RB, Huang SY*. Reduced dopamine transporter availability and neurocognitive deficits in male patients with alcohol dependence. PLOS ONE,2015;10(6):e0131017. (2014 SCI/IF: 3.234) 8/56=14%, Multidisciplinary Sciences.