A. 期刊論文 :SCI (Original article)文章
1.Chang CC, Chang HA, Chen TY, Fang WH, *Huang SY (correspondence) Brain-derived neurotrophic factor(BDNF) Val66Met polymorphism affects sympathetic tone in a gender-specific way. Psychoneuroendocrinology (2014-4-25 accepted) (2012 Impact factor: 5.137; 16/135 on Psychiatry)2013
2.Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Chen PS, Huang SY, Tzeng NS, Wang YS, Wang LJ, Lee IH, Wang TY, Yeh TL, Yang YK, Hong JS, Lu RB. The Effects of Add-On Low-Dose Memantine on Cytokine Levels in Bipolar II Depression: A 12-Week Double-Blind, Randomized Controlled Trial. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2014 Apr 8
3.Chang HA, Chang CC, Tzeng NS, Kuo TB, Lu RB, *Huang SY (correspondence) Heart rate variability in unmedicated patients with bipolar disorder in the manic phase. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2014 Feb 26
4.Kuo SC, Yeh YW, Chen CY, Huang CC, Chang HA, Yen CH, Ho PS, Liang CS, Chou HW, Lu RB, *Huang SY (correspondence).DRD3 variation associates with early-onset heroin dependence, but not specific personality traits. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2014 Jun 3;51:1-8. (2012 Impact factor: 3.552; 31/135 on Psychiatry)
5.Wang YS, Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Wang TY., Lin SH, Wang CL, Huang SY, Lee IH, Chen P.S, Yang Y.K, Lu RB Role of DRD2 and ALDH2 genes in bipolar II disorder with and without comorbid anxiety disorder European Psychiatry 29 (2014) 142–148
6.Wang TY, Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Chen SH, Huang SY, Tzeng NS, Wang CL, Yeh PH, Chen KC, Lee IH, Yeh TL, Yang YK, Lu RB. Gender-specific association of the SLC6A4 and DRD2 gene variants in bipolar disorder. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. (2014), 17, 211–222
7.Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Chen SH, Huang SY, Tzeng NS, Wang CL, Wang LJ, Lee IH, Yeh TL, Lu RB, Yang YK, Lu RB. Genotype variant associated with add-on memantine in bipolar II disorder. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. (2014), 17, 189–197.
8. Wang TY, Lee, SY, Chen SL., Huang SY*, Chang YH, Tzeng NS, Lu RB (2013). Association between DRD2, 5-HTTLPR, and ALDH2 genes and specific personality traits in alcohol- and opiate-dependent patients. Behav Brain Res, 250, 285-292. (2013 Impact factor:3.327)
9. Lee SY, Wang T Y, Chen SL, Huang SY*, Tzeng NS, Chang Y H, Lu RB (2013). Interaction between novelty seeking and the aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 gene in heroin-dependent patients. J Clin Psychopharmacol, 33(3), 386-390. (2013 Impact factor:3.531)
10. Wang TY, Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Chen SH, Chu CH, Lu RB (2013). The ADH1B and DRD2 gene polymorphism may modify the protective effect of the ALDH2 gene against heroin dependence. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry, 43, 134-139. (2013 Impact factor:3.552)
12. Wang TY, Lee SY, Chen SL, Chen SH, Chu CH, Huang SY*, Tzeng NS, Chang YH, Wang CL, Lee IH, Yeh TL, Yen Kuang Yang, Ru-Band Lu,(2012), The aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 gene is associated with heroin dependence, Drug and Alcohol Dependence (2012 impact factor: 3.141)
13. Chang YH, Chen SL, Lee SY, Hsu YW, Wu JY, Chen SH, Lu RB (2012). Neuropsychological functions in bipolar disorders I and II with and without comorbid alcohol dependence. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry, 37(2), 211-216.
14. Wang TY, Lee SY, Chen SL, Chang YH, Chen SH, Chu CH, Lu RB (2012). Interaction between serotonin transporter and serotonin receptor 1 B genes polymorphisms may be associated with antisocial alcoholism. Behav Brain Funct, 8, 18. (2012 impact factor: 2.79)
15. Ho PS, Shih MC., Ma KH, Huang WS, H, KK, Yen CH, Huang SY* (2011). Availability of the serotonin transporter in patients with alcohol dependence. World J Biol Psychiatry, 12(2), 134-142. (2011 impact factor: 3.57)
16. Yeh YW*, Lu RB, Tao PL, Shih MC, & Huang SY* (2011). A possible association of the norepinephrine transporter gene in the development of heroin dependence in Han Chinese. Pharmacogenet Genomics, 21(4), 197-205. (2011 impact factor: 3.485)
17.Lee SY, Hahn CY, Lee JF, Chen SL, Chen SH, Yeh TL, Kuo PH, Lee IH, Yang YK, Huang SY*, Ko HC, Lu RB. (2009) MAOA-uVNTR polymorphism may modify the protective effect of ALDH2 gene against alcohol dependence in antisocial personality disorder. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2009 Jun;33(6):985-90 (2009 Impact factor: 3.421 )
18.Lee SY, Lin WW, Huang SY*, Kuo PH, Wang CL, Wu PL, Chen SL, Wu JY, Ko HC, Lu RB. (2009), The relationship between serotonin receptor 1B polymorphisms A-161T and alcohol dependence. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2009 Sep;33(9):1589-95. (2009 Impact factor: 3.421 )
19. Huang SY*,Lu RB, Ma KH, Shy MJ, Lin WW (2008) Norepinephrine Transporter Polymorphisms T-182C and G1287A are not associated with Alcohol Dependence and Its Clinical Subgroups. Drug and alcohol dependent 92 (1-3): 20-26 (Original article; 2006 Impact factor: 3.213; 2/8; 28/95)
20. Wu CY, Wu YS, Lee JF, Huang SY, Yu L, Ko HC, Lu RB (2007) The association between gene and specific personality trait on the antisocial alcoholism among Han Chinese in Taiwan. Am J Med Genet B（Accepted）(2006 Impact factor: 4.436; 12/95)
21. Lin SC, Wu PL, Ko HC, Wu JY, Huang SY, Lin WW, Lu RB (2007) Specific personality traits and dopamine, serotonin genes in anxiety-depressive alcoholism among Han Chinese in Taiwan. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2007;31(7):1526-1534. (original article; 2006 Impact factor: 2.584; 36/95)
22. Huang SY, Lin WW, Wan FJ, Chang AJ, Ko HC, Wang TJ, Wu PL, Lu RB* (2007) Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA) Polymorphisms might Modify the Association between Dopamine D2 Receptor (DRD2) Gene and Alcohol Dependence. J Psychiatry Neurosci 2007; 32(3): 185-92 (original article; 2006 Impact factor: 4.10; 17/95)
23. Wang TJ, Huang SY, Lin WW, Lo HY, Wu PL, Wang YS, Wu YS, Ko HC, Shih JC, Lu RB. (2007) Possible Interaction between MAOA and DRD2 Genes Associated with Antisocial Alcoholism among Han Chinese Men in Taiwan. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2007 Jan;31(1):108-114. (2005 Impact factor: 2.769; 32/94)
24. Hahn CY, Huang SY; Ko HC, Hsieh CH, Lee IH, Yeh TL, Yang YK, Lee JF, LinWW Lu RB (2006) Acetaldehyde Involvement in Positive and Negative Alcohol Expectancies in Han Chinese PersonsWith Alcoholism. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006 July; 63:817-823. (2006 Impact factor: 13.936; 1/95)
25. Lu RB, Ko HC, Lee JF, Lin WW, Huang SY, Wang TJ, Wu YS, Lu TE, Chou YH (2005) No alcoholism-protection effect of ADH1B*2 allele in antisocial alcoholics among Han Chinese in Taiwan. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2005 29(12):2101-7. (2005 Impact factor: 2.636; 3/8)
26. Wurst FM, Tabakoff B, Alling C, Aradottir S, Wiesbeck GA, Muller-Spahn F, Johnson B, Javors M, Ait-Daoud N, Skipper GE, Spies C, Lu RB, Ko HC, Huang SY, Wang TJ, Wu YS, Whitfield J, Snell LD, Wu C, Hoffman PL; World Health Organization; International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism (2005)World Health Organization/International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism study on state and trait markers of alcohol use and dependence: back to the future. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2005 Jul;29(7):1268-75. (2005 Impact factor: 2.636; 3/8).
Huang SY (2003), Interaction Between Dopamine D2 Receptor Genes and Alcohol Metabolic Genes in Alcoholism among Taiwanese Han Population. PhD. Dissertation. National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.